We are committed to super-serving the Anchorage & Mat Valley communities.
Our stations have a strong focus on local events, issues, entertainment, civic functions, as well as charitable causes.
We take pride in being an important part of the fabric of our community. We also love taking part in community events and getting behind local causes that affect our listeners.
We'd like to thank the following community partners for all their hard work:
- The MY House Radiothon: raising funds for homeless and at-risk youth-Raised about $50K.
- The Children’s Hospital at Providence Give-A-Thon (Children’s Miracle Network)-raised about $25K.
- Bowl For Kid's Sake to benefit Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
- 3 Food Drives per year to benefit local food banks-Raised over 72K pounds in 2019.
- MS Ride for the Cure-Motorcycle Ride raised about $1000.
- Promoted and participated in Military Appreciation Week.
- Sponsored and participated in the City-Wide Clean-up.
- The Annual Pond Hockey tournament, which benefits underprivileged kids to play hockey.
We are extremely proud of our commitment as the community radio stations that actively support hundreds of worthwhile causes.
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here